[triadtechtalk] Re: Internet Options

  • From: armando barreiro <armandobarreiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 02:58:59 -0800 (PST)

<http://chasblogspot.blogspot.com/2007/10/linux-rescue-cds-can-also-repair.html>

No need to buy Linux apps, they're all free -thousands of them- , as would be
available in Linux Mint, for example:
<http://www.techradar.com/news/software/operating-systems/10-best-linux-distros-for-2011-704584>

Linux is now point and click, all GUI, and it's free, though there are custom
distros as well:
<http://lwn.net/Distributions/>

I'm not trying to sell it to anyone, though. But I don't have a need for any
HDD, I can carry my USB or CD and boot into any PC or laptop and do what
everyone else does with their preferred version of Windows.