[triadtechtalk] Clarence:alt-del file listing

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:40:46 EDT

Clarence....
 just dawned on me.. did you say youget internet explorer showing up when you
use ctrl/alt/del?.. if so.. ainbt supposed to be.. or does it say only
explorer? which means windows explorer which is entirely different.. .. but
if it is IE then you have but one choice my good fellow... start from scratch
as your system is messed up to the max and only way to fix it is go clean new
install as windows explorer and internet explorer are two different and
sepearte porgrams and you HAVE to have windows explorer in the systray all
the time
                   Chuck... in OK

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi