[triadtechtalk] Re: Backup

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:25:56 -0600

> As long as you don't make any changes to your settings
> or add/delete programs, this backup will always get you
> back to your present settings. Keep it if you like, or
> del if not.

I thought it would be OK but I D\L a program that I knew nothing about. I took
most all of my programs out of the
reg. that are on my startup.The backup put them back.
I thought when you go back to a backup, all that you had done after you made
that backup would be gone once you
double clicked on it.
I D\L two programs today and they were still in programs. And works too. All
the updates I did today must still be
good also. I tried to update them again. All said up to date.

 It's a good idea to make a new registry backup before
> you make any changes to your set up.

I know, I have just been lucky. But yesterday my ESP just told me to backup.

Has anyone here tried to update Easy Cleaner. I did. It says I have version
2.0.5 324  Then it says 2.0.5  338
available.
Still it says no updates found.

Juanita