[triadtechtalk] Re: Backup

  • From: "- Howard -" <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:56:04 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 1:20 AM
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: Backup

> I could never get to any D\L to upgrade. I installed newest version over
old. It worked fine. I have  the 338
> version now.
> Did you click on version avaliable now? It was in blue but wasn't
clickable.

> > > Juanita

Yes, I could click on the blue link in the "Upgrades" box, but I had a
version a bit higher than yours so that may have been the difference. It did
say on the download page to uninstall the old version through add/remove and
also to delete the files that were left in explorer. I did it that way, but
if yurs is working OK ... it may not be a problem.

Howard

---