[triadtechtalk] Re: Backup

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:52:56 -0800 (PST)

As long as you don't make any changes to your settings
or add/delete programs, this backup will always get you
back to your present settings. Keep it if you like, or
del if not.

It's a good idea to make a new registry backup before
you make any changes to your set up.

HTH,
armando

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:57:09 -0600, "Juanita Kimble"
wrote:

I made a backup yesterday. Thank goodness. My question
is
now that I double clicked on it and put my reg back
like it was. What do I do
with the backup that I put on my desk top? Do I delete
it or do I have to keep
it?

That is the second time I have made a backup just for
the
sake of doing it. Boy did it pay off.