[triadtechtalk] Re: Backing up question

  • From: "ElisabethM" <elisam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:30:37 +1000

Hi David

I just got your suggestions.  I'll see if I can do it this way.
I may not need to do all these back ups, but I do want to
learn about this technical miracle called "computer" as much
as I possibly can. It's fascinating, and such a massive amount
of knowledge connected with it.

Thank you too for your help

Elisabeth