[tor] Re: Zwiebelfreunde takes over onion.to Tor gateway

  • From: Nastase Eduard <nastase.eduard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 21:54:56 +0300

Hello, I'm new around here. But I might sponsor part of the cost for
SSL certificate.
If any help is required just let mw know, I will do my best to help!

Cheers,
Edward

Post-Scriptum I: I had set up 2 relays for Tor in Romania. Anonymous
internet subscription.

Post-Scriptum II: Anyone has any update about TorMail?

--
Nastase G. Eduard

   真 善 忍

Telefon: 0721304362