[tor] Re: Zwiebelfreunde takes over onion.to Tor gateway

  • From: Sven Reissmann <sven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 21:21:03 +0200

Hey,

I'm also ready to give some $ for an onion.to cert.

Seems that there are even cheaper certs available [1],[2]. As PKI is
kind of broken anyway, it makes no difference, where to buy, does it?

Regards, Sven.

[1] https://www.ssl2buy.com/rapidssl-wildcard-certificate.php
[2] https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php

--