[tor] Re: Updates

  • From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joehall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers <torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:42:41 -0500

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 30.01.2011 17:15, Joseph Lorenzo Hall wrote:
>> It would wonderful to name a node after Bill... perhaps simply
>> "billzeller" or "RIPBillZeller".
>
> +1 billzeller
>
> Very good suggestion. Do you think it would be useful to ask his
> relatives or parents first?

Heya, I checked with his close friends and they concur that it's
probably best not to bother the family right now.  They said that a
note later about something we've done to remember Bill would be warmly
received.  They further said that "zeller" is actually a better choice
as that's what they called him around the lab.  We'd love to put up a
short blurb saying something (like the example at
http://anonymizer1.torservers.net/ ) about Bill and pointing to
remember.bz (currently purchased but parked).

thanks, Moritz!

best, Joe