[tor] Re: Fwd: [#SDU-156133]: Tor Server Custom Build

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 15:58:26 +0100

Hi,

On 09.02.2011 01:03, Joseph Lorenzo Hall wrote:
> Well, let me know how the US folks here can help. I'd offer to be the
> host for the kickstarter project for this, but I need to check into
> some legal stuff on my end before I commit to that.

Thanks. I don't want to get this going until we are properly registered
as a non-profit.

> At what point can torservers be confident it can support $800/month?

At the moment we sit on 1780 Euro and around 250 Euro per month pledged.

> which makes assuming a refund if they get
> complaints that can only be solved by killing the node.

"We cannot make such a guarantee, as we have very minimal profit margins
on this special offer.
In the 8 year history of our firm we have only terminated once a abusing
customer.
If you work with our abuse team to handle abuse fast, then there should
be no reason for temination, but i cannot guarantee anything in advance."

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/