[tor] Re: Fwd: [#SDU-156133]: Tor Server Custom Build

  • From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joehall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers <torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:46:01 -0500

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Nice. One strategy might be to set this up on a month-to-month until
there's enough money for buying a full year.  A kickstarter project
that had $6k as its goal could probably get funded within a few
months.  Although that would have to be raised yearly (lest a massive
node fall off the map).  Any idea how you'd configure this Mo?  One
massive node or 4-5 200 Mbps nodes?  Or tons of tiny nodes all
Family'd together?

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate