[torontocbm] Re: The. 64 Mini

  • From: George <whippet0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 01:40:08 -0400

I just received my C64 Mini in the mail today. It was sold out everywhere so I ordered it online at Costco. It arrived less than two days after I ordered it.

I have to admit, it *is* cute. It cracks me up every time I look at it. LOL. I love how easy it is to select games from USB flash drive. My only complaint is that it is a pain to remember what the various buttons do on the joystick for each game.

George

On 2018-10-09 4:07 PM, Golan Klinger wrote:

I bought The C64 Mini to examine and fully intended to sell it but once I opened the package I decided to keep it as a conversation piece because it’s so damn cute. Then I hooked it up, started messing around and, to be honest, I fell in love. It doesn’t do anything I can’t do, and do more easily at that, with my computers but it has a certain charm/appeal.