[torontocbm] Re: Questions for the TPUG Board

  • From: joseph palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:36:37 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to interject here, but  WHY would you post this question on Toronto free
net and not to TPUG directly? Less then half the Directors use this list....

As mentioned by Jim, the wheels do move slowly at TPUG as it is run by
Volunteers.  And as such, some directors do not have internet access, and
therefore would be left out of such questions. Therefore, questions regarding
the club or group as a whole  need the  participation of all  directors or
members.  Your question was posed  to the Board of Directors and would fall to
their next  quorum  to discuss all parts of your questions. as well as the next
meeting  for your questions regarding  the members  of  TPUG.

Joseph Palumbo
JP PBM Products By Mail
www.jppbm.com
TPUG Director and WOC2007 Committee

  C4 EXPO on MAY 5-6 2007....Canadian Contingent is now  forming!

Ian Colquhoun <icolquhoun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Thanks very much for responding so
quickly Tom. I just wanted to be
sure that someone was listening as I think there are some pretty
important questions there. I'll be looking forward to the meeting.

Ian

--
Ian Colquhoun