[torontocbm] Re: Questions for the TPUG Board

  • From: Tom Luff <tomluff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:00:42 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry Ian,

  You are right I or someone else should have sent you such a message. Your
question has caught us off guard. It has been a long time since we have had to
respond to these type of questions. At the next weeks C64 meeting I would like
to address your questions and see if there are other questions. I know I will
not be able to answer all your questions at that point. But if we have a group
like we have had for the last few months
  it will be a good oppertunity to see where TPUG is heading.

  Regards, Tom Luff
  TPUG, Board of Directors

Ian Colquhoun <icolquhoun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi,

I'm just following up on my email from last week. I was kind of hoping
to get some sort of response, even if it was, "Thanks for your
questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can." Anybody?

--
Ian Colquhoun