[torontocbm] Re: Looking for paddles for C64

  • From: James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 22:13:47 -0400

Hi

If their using potentiometers a can of electronics contact cleaner will work. I've heard canadian tire has some as do most Electronics parts stores which sells the "MG chemicals" type which I use & works pretty good.

ttyl
James

On 14/04/2015 11:13 AM, rob.adlers@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Just a note... the paddles get oxidized and a bit wonky with time. Mine have the jitters. May want to test them before buying.

Rob Adlers
www.robadlers.com