[torontocbm] Re: Is anyone is willing to trade or sell the DTV V2 Pal or NTSC hummer?

  • From: Analog X64 <analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 15:15:28 -0400

Baby steps for me :)

the Default settings on the monitor are a bit washed out and too much
sharpness.  I played with the levels and got a nice output.

I haven't look inside my DTV v1 so not sure if it can fit inside this monitor
or not.

So what is this UIEC Flash drive you talk about?

Is there any parts you recommend to get this fully pimped out?  I'd like to
order everything in one shot
especially if they are coming from the U.S.

From: Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 13:42:41 -0500
Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Is anyone is willing to trade or sell the DTV V2 Pal
or NTSC hummer?

Cool, I have not opened mine yet, had to go do some stuff with the wife...  :o)
will be playing this evening...

Depending in the screen housing, I was thinking of slipping the dtv right
inside the screen housing... Does it look doable?

Let me know what ya think, almost like a tablet c64 without touch....

Sneek an uiec flash drive in there as well....  Cannot wait to open this puppy
up....

We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666047