[torontocbm] Re: Is anyone is willing to trade or sell the DTV V2 Pal or NTSC hummer?

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 13:42:41 -0500

Cool, I have not opened mine yet, had to go do some stuff with the wife... :o)
will be playing this evening...

Depending in the screen housing, I was thinking of slipping the dtv right
inside the screen housing... Does it look doable?

Let me know what ya think, almost like a tablet c64 without touch....

Sneek an uiec flash drive in there as well.... Cannot wait to open this puppy
up....