[torontocbm] Re: Is anyone is willing to trade or sell the DTV V2 Pal or NTSC hummer?

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 12:38:22 -0500

Let me know how you make out the one by me had one left I can check to see if
it's still there if you really want one and pick it up for you if like.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2009, at 10:36 AM, "Analog X64"
<analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks for the heads up going to check it out today.  The Future in my area
sucks, they usualy dont have anything compared
to other locations but I will hunt it down.

> From: <mailto:Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <mailto:torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> CC: <mailto:torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:09:34 -0500
> Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Is anyone is willing to trade or sell the DTV V2
> Pal or NTSC hummer?
>
> Futureshop has 10" LCD monitors for xbox360 for 49.00 bucks.
>
> Going to use it with DTV.
>
> Intec gamescreen.
>
> Check it out. Svideo input, composite and audio in with 2 headphone
> jacks.
>
> :I)

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger. Check it
out<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9656621>