[torontocbm] Canadian Tire Auto Maintenance by Batteries Included

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:32:11 -0400

Hey all,

In case anyone's interested in some locally-grown obscure software...here's a G64 image of a program called "Canadian Tire Auto Maintenance" by Batteries Included.

If any hardcore collector wants the original disk (complete with Canadian Tire logo), let me know. Pete still has it but can send it back.

-Leif