[torontocbm] Re: Canadian Tire Auto Maintenance by Batteries Included

  • From: james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 21:13:04 -0400

Hi Joe,

Didn't canadian tire sell some tape with vic systems in their stores? I think
some canadian software company did one for
canadian tire with a few programs on it.  Sort of deal where purchasers could
get vic & datassette and have a tape of
software to run out of the box soon as they got home.

I also remember an auto expenses & milage program for the vic for sale in a
canadian tire, I had planed to convert it to
64 but lost track of that tape before I ever got it done :(

An interesting bit of trivia I guess.  I bet Canadian tire wasn't the only
chain to do such things.