[tn-moths] Re: New moth field guide is out

  • From: Kris Light <klight10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:02:30 -0400

I sent in an early order to Amazon last year, so I should get it soon! :) I
finally got 3 lights and  my sheet set up this week, so I hope to start
sending in some reports soon. Diana moved to Nashville, so I guess she will
have to report for Davidson Co.

I'm doing an evening moth program at the UT Arboretum on May 12 at 7:30 PM.
I won't have Diana to help me this time :( , so if anyone in this area is
interested in coming that night, I'd be delighted to have you join me.

Kris Light
Oak Ridge, TN
Anderson Co.