[tn-moths] Re: New moth field guide is out

  • From: "J.N. & Ella Howard" <birders3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 07:37:38 -0700

Merrill,
     Is the new moth guide the Peterson one?  I have checked out the books
from Barnes & Noble online and it shows a Peterson issued 4/17/12, but I
cannot believe it is as inexpensive as listed.  The amatuer I am has been
looking forward to this publication.  What do you think?  Glad to have your
photo of the unusual Sphinx and your other input along the way.
                                                              J. N. Howard,
Fiery Gizzard Cove, Marion County