[tn-moths] Re: New moth field guide is out

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:55:27 -0400

Hi Kris,

I haven't seen my May work schedule yet, but other than that May 12th is still
(miraculously) open on my calendar.
Do you plan on joining us at The Roan Spring Rally?
John Pickering, of Discover Life, and I will be setting up moth sheets both
nights.

The Roan Kids Rally will be July 28th.
It would be great to see you at any of the Roan Rallies.

Steele Creek Park has Wildlife Weekend in the Fall.
This year it will be on Oct 12th and 13th.
Would you be interested in being our keynote speaker?

Larry

Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:02:30 -0400
Subject: [tn-moths] Re: New moth field guide is out
From: klight10@xxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sent in an early order to Amazon last year, so I should get it soon! :) I
finally got 3 lights and  my sheet set up this week, so I hope to start sending
in some reports soon. Diana moved to Nashville, so I guess she will have to
report for Davidson Co.

I'm doing an evening moth program at the UT Arboretum on May 12 at 7:30 PM. I
won't have Diana to help me this time :( , so if anyone in this area is
interested in coming that night, I'd be delighted to have you join me.

Kris Light
Oak Ridge, TN
Anderson Co.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM, J. Merrill Lynch <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Someone posted today on Facebook that they bought the new moth field guide at B
& N.  So those of you so inclined and near one of the big boxes may want to
check it out.  It will be revolutionary.
Merrill