[tn-moths] Re: New moth field guide is out

  • From: "J.N. & Ella Howard" <birders3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 08:54:40 -0500

For Merrill and others:

     Thanks for your help.  I found that by ordering by pre-publication
from Amazon the new Peterson Moth guide could be ordered without cost of
shipping and handling.  I duely placed my order and am anxious to have it
in hand as soon after the April 17th publication date as possible.
                                           J. N. Howard, Marion County