[tn-moths] Re: Help with some micros

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:34:45 -0700 (PDT)

I was using the size range for Euzophera semifuneralis on BG which is listed as
"wingspan 20-25 mm". If that's wrong, you should notify one of the BG guys in
the FB mothing group to change the info. Even then, the FW length on this moth
is less than 5mm.

I'm going by the MPG range map for Ephestiodes gilvescentella. If any of those
east of the Rockies records are accurate then I think it's a definite
possibility.
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/large_map.php?hodges=6000 ;

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://www.finishflagfarms.com