[tn-moths] Re: Firsts in TN

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:53:36 -0500

Yes, I think 500 plus is feasible.  Larry has (what?) 300.  DJ Stanley of
Cumberland county has around that many.  I don't know how many different
species that would be combined.  Dean has a bunch from Knox County.  You and I
will submit ones for Anderson and Cocke.  Leslie can submit ones from higher
elevations in Cocke.

I have a lot of specimens that have been collected but not mounted.  If anyone
would like to take and ID what they can, it would be wonderful.  They are all
Cocke Co.   I don't have the time to soften and spread them all.  I could
probably get decent pix of some.  It would just be for ID purposes and for
submission; I don't collect them for display.  If anyone wants them for their
own display, they may have them.

Jean Obrist