[tn-moths] Re: Firsts in TN

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 03:58:24 -0800 (PST)

I doubt if there are any other official lists which is why it's so important to
get people involved in submitting records to BAMONA.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

 From: innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:48:48 -0500

Other than BAMONA, is there a list of TN moths somewhere?  I read references to
finding a new TN species, but nowhere can I find what is the "official" list.
Jean Obrist
Cocke Co, TN