[tn-dragonflies] Re: Help with dragonfly ID

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:19:01 -0400

Thanks, I'll look into those references. If traffic is slow, I have one
more for id. I took this several years ago in Kingsport. I tentatively
identified it as Carolina Saddlebags, but I now see it's possible this
might also be a Red Saddlebags. Is there enough info in this one photo for
an id? I can only locate this one photo. I'll just give a link to my Flickr
photostream rather than gum up the listserve with images. Here is the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricksphotos0501/9128757663/.

Rick

--
Rick Phillips