[TN-Bird] Re: camera

  • From: Ed Schneider <ed.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cr4d@xxxxxxx" <cr4d@xxxxxxx>, "ablroyce@xxxxxxxxx" <ablroyce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 22:04:24 -0500

Though I have an embarrassing amount of money invested in my Nikon gear, I have
to admit that I agree with Charlie (no last name given) regarding Panasonic's
Lumix line of superzoom point and shoots. Best bet in this category if it's
ease of use you're looking for and best zoom for the money; there is also a 1.7
teleconverter available in the $150 range that can be added on, as well as
other accessories, but I have not heard any reviews on these.
Ed SchneiderDavidson Co.

Subject: [TN-Bird] Re: camera
From: cr4d@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:41:56 -0500
CC: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ablroyce@xxxxxxxxx

I know this is not the brand everyone is going recommend to you because it is
not a Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, who do all the advertising.But this is a great
camera.
Please consider this camera. It has the fastest focus (which is important for
birds), and 24 zoom.You don’t have to fool with changing lenses.
The Panasonic FZ200 is my 5th Panasonic camera. I will continue to buy them as
long as they come out with a new super zoom camera.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonic-lumix-dmc-fz200
Amazon, B&H,  online and sometimes Costco.

CharlieHenderson KY

On Apr 7, 2014, at 6:06 PM, Alice Beth & Lew <ablroyce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Any
basic camera suggestions.  Less than $500.
Any thoughts??
Alice Beth RoyceBlount County