[TN-Bird] Re: camera

  • From: Charles Crawford <cr4d@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ablroyce@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:41:56 -0500

I know this is not the brand everyone is going recommend to you because it is
not a Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, who do all the advertising.
But this is a great camera.

Please consider this camera. It has the fastest focus (which is important for
birds), and 24 zoom.
You don’t have to fool with changing lenses.

The Panasonic FZ200 is my 5th Panasonic camera. I will continue to buy them as
long as they come out with a new super zoom camera.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonic-lumix-dmc-fz200

Amazon, B&H,  online and sometimes Costco.

Charlie
Henderson KY