[TN-Bird] Re: camera

  • From: "Ken Hale" <khale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 22:58:41 -0400

On Canon gear, if you go to the website, you can search for refurbished
cameras which are still warranted but at a decent discount.  Likewise, you
can google Canon's customer loyalty program, trade in an obsolete camera,
and get a decent discount.

I too have a small fortune in a Canon 7D with lenses.  Need to use it more.

Ken Hale

Bristol, TN

  _____