[TN-Bird] Re: 12 weeks of red-breasted nuthatches

  • From: Shawna Ellis <yodergoat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rivendell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:36:27 -0600

I just re-read my email and noticed that I write "nutchatches," with a
C in there. Don't know what's up with that. Weird that I did it so
consistently. I wrote the word four times and three of those four I
put in that extra letter. Must be some sort of brain-to-hand thing.
Nuthatches... not nutchatches!

Sorry!

Shawna Ellis
Paris, Henry County TN