[tmp] Re: updating an older player

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 18:22:32 -0400

Nope these links don't expire. You have to ensure you copy the entire
link not just a part of it. From the error message you got, it sounds
like you're only using a part of the link which would of course come
back with an error. I tested the link and it works fine.

The entire link is

http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Firmware/Clip%20Plus/.rockbox.zip/

not what you got back in the error message as below

* Make sure the web address http://www.wuala.com is correct.

You can try several things like opening it in a different page or
pressing the applications key on it and using something like save
target as or whatever your browser offers you, save link as or
whatever.

Laz