[tmp] Re: Virtual Keyboard and Morse Input Mode in Rockbox?

  • From: "Timothy" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tmthywynn8@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 17:27:02 -0400

This question was posted a few months ago, but I figured I'd answer it anyway.

D. A. H.: There seems to be no way to do Morse input to these players.

Not true. If you go to Settings --> General Settings --> System --> Use Morse
code input --> Yes, it should enable the use of Morse code.

How to use:
This isn't exactly clear, as the manual doesn't state instructions, but when
(re)naming, simply use the select button to tap out the Morse code.. Note that
don't know any Morse code myself except for S.O.S.

Timothy