[tmp] Virtual Keyboard and Morse Input Mode in Rockbox?

  • From: "D. A. H." <dhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 11:27:51 -0500

Hi,

I'm reading the rockbox manual and notice there is a way to enter and edit file names in Rockbox, using a virtual keyboard or Morse Input on the players. Has anyone been able to do this eyes-free? When messing around in the keyboard, I notice some letters and numbers get spoken. Since I know Morse, I'd like to be able to use that mode of input, especially for making and naming playlists in the player. I know how to do this on the computer, using its file explorer.

Thanks,

Dave  Hunt