[tipsdiscussion] This evening's net and the future

  • From: "Anne" <anne_k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:58:03 -0500

Good morning all!  First, many thanks for all of your responses to our
survey.  We have had many constructive ideas and comments which will help us
structure the net the way you, our listeners and participants want!  Keep
those surveys coming as we take every one of them seriously.  At the end of
this week, we will compile the results and bring them to the net next week.

We hope you can join us tonight as we have some very important announcements
for you.  Next week we'll hold our annual Field Day net.  Tell the world
about your Field Day sites and special Field Day events!

See you at 23:30Z and let's hope we don't get the predicted heavy
thunderstorms!

Anne, K1STM
TIPSnet Manager

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx