[tipsdiscussion] TIPSsurvey Timelimit EXTENDED

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 00:51:01 -0400

Hi all

Due to the American holiday this weekend, I am extending the TIPSsurvey
--- PLEASE let us know the direction you want for TIPS...

That said I have had great response to the survey so far but we would
like more.

Send your comments to either n1iwt@xxxxxxxxxxx or k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx ....

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet NetManager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday at 7:30pm local time (EST) / 0030z on
several RF linked repeaters throughout New England and New York State ,
including the Linked Repeater System of Connecticut. National and
International connections are welcome via the New England Gateway –
EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG* (node # 9123) and IRLP Reflector 912,
Channel 3 (node # 9123). Live streaming audio is available on the web at
http://new-eng.com

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx