[tipsdiscussion] TIPSnet PICNIC Details

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:35:31 -0400

Our TIPSnet picnic is schedule for June 7th at Gay City State Park in
Hebron, CT . C
Conveniently located on the Glastonbury-Hebron line off Rt 85 it will be
great to see old and new TIPS friends. One note the picnic will be a
bring your own everything as we have no way of coordinating what will be
brought.

There is a $7.00 CT resident parking charge at the park and a
non-resident $10.00 parking fee.

The park has swimming, trails for hiking and and picnicing.

Here is the Park's Web Page:
http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=325202&depNav_GID=1650

Hope to see everyone there. Just send an email to give us an idea how
many will be coming. Bring all your family and friends.

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet NetManager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday at 7:30pm local time (EST) / 0030z on
several RF linked repeaters throughout New England and New York State ,
including the Linked Repeater System of Connecticut. National and
International connections are welcome via the New England Gateway ?
EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG* (node # 9123) and IRLP Reflector 912,
Channel 3 (node # 9123). Live streaming audio is available on the web at
http://new-eng.com

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG.
7:21 AM

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx