[tipsdiscussion] IMPORTANT ***TIPSurvey***

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, k1eic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:28:18 -0400

Hi all,
In charting the future of TIPSnet Anne and I occasionally want and
seriously need input from each one of you our valued listeners and friends.

First and foremost, do you want to see us continue? Would you be willing
to listen and participate if we had to change our venue if need be?

Do you think TIPS is still relevant? Do you think we should change our
focus?

Do we meet the mantra of our motto "Fostering International Friendship
through Amateur Radio"?

PLEASE respond by 5/22/2008. You can email us privately at either
n1iwt@xxxxxxxxxxx or k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet NetManager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday at 7:30pm local time (EST) / 0030z on
several RF linked repeaters throughout New England and New York State ,
including the Linked Repeater System of Connecticut. National and
International connections are welcome via the New England Gateway ?
EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG* (node # 9123) and IRLP Reflector 912,
Channel 3 (node # 9123). Live streaming audio is available on the web at
http://new-eng.com

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG.
7:21 AM

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx