[THIN] Re: user settings for folder views in 2008 r2

  • From: Ben Pelzer <Ben.Pelzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:00:50 +0100

Hi Roger,

I use AppSense Personalization for that, but the registry keys are the
same I think, so here are mine:

Quick Launch Bar settings -
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Stream
Taskbar settings -
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StuckR
ects2
Windows Explorer Columnwidth settings -
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars
Windows Explorer Small Icon settings -
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SmallI
cons
Windows Explorer Statusbar settings -
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
Windows Explorer View settings 1 -
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanc
ed
Windows Explorer View settings 2 -
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam

Cheers,

Ben

On 14-12-2010 8:57 PM, "thin-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<thin-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Msg: #4 in digest
>Subject: [THIN] user settings for folder views in 2008 r2
>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:55:48 -0600
>From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger.Riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hi all,
>

>Does anybody know what I need to track with Flex profiles (or in my case
>User Settings in RES) to retain folder views? Like, detail, list, small
>icon, etc.
>

>I'm currently tracking this tree, but it isn't working:
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Use
>rAssist
>

>I'm using Windows 2008R2 and XenApp 6.
>

>Thanks!
>
>Roger