[THIN] Re: user settings for folder views in 2008 r2

  • From: "Jeremy \(J House Consulting\)" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 05:39:53 +0800

Hi Roger,

It depends on the type of folder. Ie. Local or network, etc. Here's some
good info:
http://www.sepago.de/d/nicholas/2009/04/21/how-vistaserver-2008-handle-folde
r-views

I've written a script which will help you understand. It's based on this one
http://www.jhouseconsulting.com/2009/05/09/mastering-the-default-explorer-vi
ews-for-windows-xp-and-2003-280, but for Windows 2008 based on the Sepago
article.

Cheers,

Jeremy.