[THIN] user settings for folder views in 2008 r2

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger.Riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:55:48 -0600

Hi all,

Does anybody know what I need to track with Flex profiles (or in my case
User Settings in RES) to retain folder views? Like, detail, list, small
icon, etc.

I'm currently tracking this tree, but it isn't working:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Use
rAssist

I'm using Windows 2008R2 and XenApp 6.

Thanks!

Roger

Lutheran Services in Iowa Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and
may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its
contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately
and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please
contact the sender.