[THIN] Re: renaming w2k server AD domain

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:57:06 +0100

As far as I have heard, Microsoft have stated that Exchange 2K will not
run on a 2K3 box. Exchange 2K3 is out this quarter (alledgedly) and 2K3
SBS is out next quarter. Early adopters were having to continue to use
Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 servers in a 2003 domain because of this.
Not sure if this has changed over the last couple of months.

Kev