[THIN] Re: autocrated printers stop creating on single client

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:37:12 -0400

Matthew,

If it's feasible, I'd do periodic backups of folks profile directories
within their C: drives. Then, when one goes bad, you can do two things. 1.
Capture both the old (hopefully good) and new (bad) profiles to a shared
drive for analysis. 2. Restore the old (hopefully good) profile over the new
one. This should be quicker than recreating it.

Raff