[THIN] XenApp 6.5 and IE9 grrrrr

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 01:41:38 +1000

Hi All,

                                          Im not even sure where to go now with
this one but we have brand new XenApp6.5 citrix farm (no policies, speed
screen, progressive display)
A website that uses a smart card pin number for auth (and an IE plugin to
launch this prompt window)
The website popups (usually to do with the plugin) appear all broken and
garbled under Citrix (yet work if you know where to click)Yet under RDP there
is no visual / screen problem what so ever.
As its an IE & XenApp display thing any ideas where I could look first??A lot
of the forums and posts are related to Flash content not rendering incorrectly
- but nothing to do with an I.E plugin?
Any input would be most appreciated!
SincerelyScanjam