[THIN] Re: XenApp 6.5 and IE9 grrrrr

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:51:43 +1000

Actually we run / play HDX for flash video (sigh)As soon as the popup displays
its already garbled.Sorry more information would have been helpful! All clients
are running our core desktop (so no seamless apps) on windows 2008 R2, with IE9
Xenapp 6.5Haven't tried anything different from the clients point of view but
we have HP thin clients with Citrix receiver version 3.1
From: sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: XenApp 6.5 and IE9 grrrrr
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:09:25 +0000

If you’re like me and don’t have to play videos, it might be better to turn off
all video optimizations.
Also, the less movement there is, the fewer garbling problems you’ll have. So,
I turn off things like menu animation too.

You didn’t say what clients are experiencing the problem. Do you have the same
problem across Windows client version 10, PlugIn version 12, Receiver version
 3, Mac, IPad, etc.? Old or underpowered clients can garble displays too.

Raff

Steve Raffensberger

Citrix Administrator

Produban US