[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Isn't going to be much different than Vista

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:03:28 -0400

There ith dos a setting for that! Right click on the icon you want to open
more than one instance of and choose the icon settings from the context
menu. Click on the down arrow under Open running and choose never. You can
now run more than one instance!
Jim

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server Presentation and Hosted Desktop