[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Isn't going to be much different than Vista

  • From: Douglas Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:51:21 -0400

Now that is an awesome idea, to drag the drives to it...  I will do that...

It sure helped clean up my desktop a lot.  I¹ve been trying to clean off my
desktop for a long time now as I must admit I have at least 50 plus icons on
it.  I so don¹t follow my own recommendations to keep your desktop clean and
your profile small.. ;)

All in all,  very nice find Jim...  I love it...