[THIN] Re: Windows 7 Isn't going to be much different than Vista

  • From: Douglas Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:58:29 -0400

LOL...  Jim.. I love it.. You did not kill that man last week did you???

But, I think it goes deeper than being an open book.   The ³we know all²
world is a very scary place as power corupts and I can give you a billion
examples of how good people use info for bad purposes...

Also, I¹m an open book too.  I mean, search google for ³Doug Brown²... It is
me.. Top of list.... So, I can be found too...  I live at... 265
Montelluna... Oops.. Too much info.. ;)

Anyhoo, I agree with you but at the same time it is a scary thing... I just
hope freedom always wins....