[THIN] Win2k SP4

  • From: "Anderson, Frank" <Frank.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:57:55 -0400

I updated my development MFXP server with SP4 and I'm now experiencing 3 to 4
minutes lag times at login.  This lag can be further described as a blank
screen after the "usrlogon.cmd" completes and before the icons on the desktop
appear.  The console logon is normal with no such lags.  Win2k SP3 with MF FR3
was installed prior to the updated.  Also, I had to recreate the "ctxginaDLL"
registry entry post install as that SP4 deleted it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Frank
This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale